If you have any questions please email email@example.com and allow up to 48 hours for a response during working hours.
If you are under the age of 13, please review this agreement with your parent or guardian. You both need to understand how Our Services work and what conditions apply to your use of Our Services. Remember to always get permission from your parent or guardian before going online.
In this Policy, “Our” and “We” and “Us” and “the Company” means Wordsmart Limited. “You”, “Your”, and “Users” refers to the end-user of our Services and their parent(s) or guardian(s). Our mobile app services and our websites (www.wordsmart.app) are collectively referred to as the “Services.”
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your (or your authorized child’s) use of the Services, and to enable you (or your authorized child) to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, and only if they voluntarily submit such information to Us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities.
The personal identification information we collect may include Users’ name, age, gender, location and school.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Services. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, device type, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Services, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, use or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other applicable laws.
Parents may request to review the personal information of their children under 13, to have this information deleted, or to refuse to permit further collection or use of their children’s personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To improve the App
- To evaluate the educational purposes of the App
- To track the User’s educational progress and report it to the User
Sharing your personal information
The Company will not sell, trade, or rent Your personal identification information to any other entity. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We do not allow paid advertising in our App. This is a policy we take very seriously.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site or App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or App. Your continued use of the Site or App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 01 April 2020.
Terms of Service
The objective of this Terms of Service Policy is to provide You with the terms of service in respect of the Services, including our Applications (“the App”).
- Delivery. We do not guarantee the availability of the App to You or the safety of any system connected to its network. This includes for example, but is not limited to, virus and hacker activities.
- Service Interruption. From time to time, We may interrupt the service for operational reasons, determined at our sole discretion. You release and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages arising in connection with such interruptions.
- Use of the service is at Your sole risk.
- You are solely responsible for the safety of your hardware, software and data in connection with usage of the App.
- You are liable for your actions in connection with usage of the App.
- You are solely responsible for Your personal safety while using the App. You agree that Your use of the App is entirely at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations
- Use the App with any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and content for which you do not have a legal right to.
- Disrespect the intellectual property of the Provider and all content featured in the App, being copyrighted material, trademarks and related proprietary information. This includes, but is not limited to text, images, software, photo, video, graphics and sound.
- Use the App with any content that infringes any intellectual property of another party.
- Use the App for a commercial purpose, for example, without limitation, such as generating revenue, advertising or affiliate.
- Interfere with the delivery of the App, including the provider, host, network.
- Modify, test, decompile, disassemble, copy, or change the App in anyway.
- Encourage or enable any other individual to violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation of the Terms of Service.
- Encourage any other user to engage in unsafe play.
The Company is not liable for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary) in connection with the App. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Wordsmart disclaims all liability related to any property damage, personal injury, or death that may occur during Your use of Our Services.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 26 July 2020.