Thankyou for reading the article.
WordSmart Kids is a Learn to Read App for all beginner readers and children with learning differences.
Designed and created in NZ for kiwi kids.
Free to download. The First 5 of 29 worlds are free, with no time limit.
Use one account on any device. Remote & distance learning classroom share.
Complimentary Kids personality Quiz.
Special launch price of $29.00 after first five worlds.
- Phonological awareness, letter recognition, sight words, letter sound matching & tracing.
- Long and short vowels, CVC words, rhyming couplets.
- Evidence based essential literacy tasks using sound, sight, and touch.
- Learn with Tama and Tracey and go on a quest to find six golden keys that unlock 29 magical worlds.
- Earn rewards and dress avatars.
- Interactive story telling and fun games designed the way our brains naturally learn.
- Activities to prime the brain and promote healthy core beliefs.
- Supports emotional regulation and psychological well-being.
- Based on research from Neuroscience & Positive Psychology.
App & Web
- Easy navigation, progress feedback, rich graphics. No in-App purchases or Ads.
- Personalised learning journey, classroom and teacher functionality.
- Available on Apple app store, Google Play store & WordSmart Web.
Need assistance or more questions? Please use the chatbox on the right of the screen.